MK1 LEDwear Fluo Yellow Jacket
- Two strips of ten LEDs. White at the front and red at the back.
- 3 lighting functions: slow flash, fast flash and continuous lighting.
- The ten LEDs have impressive lighting power for a power supply with three simple RLC batteries.
- Its neon yellow fabric on the front, sleeves and lower back accentuating visibility.
- This jacket does not look like a simple fluorescent vest that is mandatory in your cars, its design and perfectly studied for use for cycling.
- A net in black mesh allowing a good evacuation of perspiration ventilates the back.
- A back pocket closed by a zip will allow you to store portable tools, and why not take spare batteries just in case.
This jacket is comfortable to wear and offers a feeling of increased security when you are driving at night or at night. To change the lighting mode it is necessary to open the jacket because it is difficult to access the button placed inside. We preferred to ride with the permanent light mode, which does not distract motorists. Removable raglan sleeves can be easily removed with the zip. We find that rolling with the sleeves removed is more pleasant because the fabric tends to make us sweat if we use this jacket for training. Nevertheless, this fabric has a windproof power that is still not negligible. The jacket does not float; the finish at the waist by elastic prevents the air from coming down.